Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2010, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 4 Aug 2010 14:13:28 -0700
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: In Missoula, overfilled oil
Comments: To: BenT Syncro <syncro@gmail.com>
Comments: cc: camping.elliott@GMAIL.COM

actually I thought it was kind of an endearment, not rude or anything like that.

like 'cute and friendly' .

----- Original Message ----- From: "BenT Syncro" <syncro@gmail.com> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Cc: <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>; <camping.elliott@GMAIL.COM> Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2010 1:16 PM Subject: Re: In Missoula, overfilled oil

Dang you guys are cold. I resented bring called by my last name only when I went to a private school as a young man.

The guy's name is Rocket or Rocky. If you don't want to address him by his first name, at least call him Mr. Squirrel or fuzzy-tailed-plague-infested-rodent. But just to call him 'Squirrel' seems rude. ;-)

BenT D. Ratt Sent from my bare tail