Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2010, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 4 Aug 2010 16:26:48 -0700
From:         Jeff Schwaia <vw.doka@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: What the F....-  Turn signal buzzer?
Comments: To: Zolly <zolo@FOXINTERNET.NET>

Probably has a turn signal bulb out. The reduced load on the flasher relay will cause it to operate at a faster speed.

If the flasher relay is old & a little tired (kinda like me), the buzzing is most likely the relay going into "hyper-sonic" flash mode. It's switching back and forth so fast it sounds like a buzzer.

Check the bulbs. Replace as necessary.

Cheers,

Jeff

Sorry, I forgot to tell, it's a 1983 water cooled camper. Z

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Daniel - Turbovans" <scottdaniel@turbovans.com> To: "Zolly" <zolo@FOXINTERNET.NET>; <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2010 2:17 PM Subject: Re: What the F....- Turn signal buzzer?