Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2010, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 1 Aug 2010 06:40:01 -0500
From:         Tom Hargrave <thargrav@HIWAAY.NET>
Subject:      Re: 5sp trans woes
Comments: To: BenT Syncro <syncro@gmail.com>

Yep, haven't been in the Bay Area or SF in a while but I remember having to wear a light jacket in the morning. I used to work for Polycom and I used to spend a lot of time in the area.

Tom www.towercooler.com

-----Original Message----- From: BenT Syncro [mailto:syncro@gmail.com] Sent: Saturday, July 31, 2010 10:58 PM To: Tom Hargrave Cc: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM Subject: Re: 5sp trans woes

Funny you should mention that. A couple originally from Pacifica now living in Seattle had a starter problem today in SF. I had to ask my friend who owns the shop where they brought their Syncro to pull his mechanic off the brake line replacement on my Syncro because the guy they assigned to do the work was not familiar enough with Syncros and could not finish the job. I can always wait. These travelers were freezing in their shorts once the gig started to roll in. Guessing they forgot how changeable weather can be here.

BenT

Sent from my mobile device