Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2010, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 11 Aug 2010 12:40:44 -0700
From:         Alistair Bell <albell@SHAW.CA>
Subject:      Re: Dometic Fridge: Bah Humbug! <grin>
Comments: To: neil n <musomuso@GMAIL.COM>

Neil,

from your pics it looks like you have assembled it right. I took some pics of the vent assembly on my fridge, out of van, but step by step as it is put together.

http://shufti.wordpress.com/2010/08/11/dometic-fridge-flue-assembly/

You've done this so much that you don't need the reference :) but maybe others will find it, and your pics, helpful.

I guess you might be on your way to the electric side...maybe you can keep vent on van to help cool the back of the electric fridge? There must be heat produced and it has to go somewhere. I have not read any discussion of that though.

cheers

alistair