Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2010, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 12 Aug 2010 19:19:02 -0400
From:         The Bus Depot <vanagon@BUSDEPOT.COM>
Subject:      Totally New Add-A-Room for Vanagon!

At the end of the month we will be introducing a completely redesigned Add-A-Room for your Vanagon or Eurovan. I'm very excited about this product. I'm a big fan of Bus and Vanagon side tents (they effectively double your living space when camping), and have personally used many over the years, both genuine Westfalia and aftermarket. Each one I've used has elements that I loved or hated, and I always wished I could combine the best of them all into one product. So I did just that. Literally two years in design, this new Add-A-Room takes the best elements of half a dozen different German tents, and adds some new twists not found on any of them. For example, every side can be lifted up or extended outward into an awning, and there is a fully attached yet removeable floor.

Since I was working from a clean slate, I also decided to offer two color options. Back when I had my '85 Westy I had a rare brown/beige OEM German side tent that looked great with it. But for many years now, the only modern offerings have been gray to match later model European vans. I am offering this Add-A-Room in either gray for late model Vanagons and Eurovans, or Brown/Beige to match earlier Vanagons with tan poptop canvas and/or brown interiors. This is the first time in 10-15 years that one has been offered to match pre-1988 Vanagons. The color isn't spot-on (modern materials, after all), but it's infinitely closer than anything that's been available in decades.

If you order before they ship at the end of the month, you will get a free 2nd-Room privacy/storage cabin (usually optional).

You can find pictures and full details at http://busdepot.com/details/addaroom.jsp

- Ron Salmon The Bus Depot, Inc. www.busdepot.com (215) 234-VWVW

_____________________________________________ Toll-Free for Orders by PART # : 1-866-BUS-DEPOT