Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2010, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 12 Aug 2010 12:12:11 -0700
From:         Stephen Grisanti <bike2vcu@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: alignment with worn tires
Comments: To: Ed Duntz <eduntz@HOTMAIL.COM>

The fronts on my '87 Westy were beginning to show a little wear on the inside edges before our recent 3,000 mile trip and were considerably more worn by the time we got back (more on the driver's side than on the passenger's).  I did rotate front-to-back and intend to try adjusting the camber by myself but have not done that yet.   Stephen