Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2010, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 8 Aug 2010 18:19:24 -0700
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: Oil overfill... or not? (long post)
Comments: To: Don Hanson <dhanson928@GMAIL.COM>

Frank Garanthanner .. brillinat rocket scinetiest type .. shot video's inside his diesel vanagon oil pan .. and has played with baffles inside the oil pan of his Audi turbo inline 4 gas engine in a vanagon .. gets, way, way into it. fascinating reading.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Hanson" <dhanson928@GMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Sunday, August 08, 2010 5:13 PM Subject: Re: Oil overfill... or not? (long post)