Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2010, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 16 Aug 2010 18:08:37 -0400
From:         Jonce Fancher <streetbugs@FRONTIER.COM>
Subject:      FS Stock Fridge for westi

Hi all I pulled the Fridge out of my 85 Westi a few years back and put in shelves since I have never used the fridge. It has been sitting on a shelf with the front door pc from the door. Both shelves are in there but no cube trays. I remember checking it once on 110V and it worked. It was disconnected from propane by a previous owner and have no idea if that end works. If you need it for parts or just want it in general then it is a big 80.00 plus shipping. I will not ship out of the USA. I am located in Saline Michigan 48176 if you wish to pick it up. I can also do trades if you have parts. Let me know what I may need.

You can contact me off list since I know everyone else could care less about the deal. If you want a shipping total send your zip code. I will try to ship USPS Parcel Post since that has lately been the least expensive.

I also have lots of other vanagon parts but this is a bit big and want it off the shelf at this point and do not see my self putting it back in.

Thanks Jonce