Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2010, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 17 Aug 2010 15:35:44 -0700
From:         Richard Koerner <rjkinpb@SBCGLOBAL.NET>
Subject:      Re: September Roadtrip to Vancouver Island
Comments: To: Shawn Wright <vwdiesels@gmail.com>

Shawn, many thanks to you and all the others for great input and ideas!!  Next stop for me is AAA to get some maps, and start pinpointing some of the locations, and doing a little internet research, and figuring out the general route.  From what everybody is saying, I've picked a plum of a destination for a Vanagon roadtrip adventure!!!  Especially this time of year.

Thanks again! Rich.....starting to get excited....maybe will meet some of you along the way San Diego