Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2010, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 20 Aug 2010 08:00:09 -0500
From:         Ry <rylincoln@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Is it Calming to Drive a Vanagon
Comments: To: J Stewart <fonman4277@comcast.net>

love driving/upgrading/tinkering with my vanagon too. personally i liken it to how i used to be with computers, building them, upgrading them, toying with every operating system i could find. but really it's how i feel any hobby is something one enjoys doing and this relaxes one, otherwise it ain't a hobby. :)

peace, -Ry 1991 carat 4spd