Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2010, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 23 Aug 2010 08:57:27 -0400
From:         T Collins <tonycollin@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Woodward (Detroit) Dream Cruise?
Comments: To: Evan Mac Donald <evanm@att.net>

Hi Evan,

It was nice meeting you. We talked briefly about your wheel set up as I was holding my daughter. Yes the rain did come and truly it was nice to see other Vanagons and Vws among the sea of Muscles!

Jack with the westy camped out the night before and Bob with the white 85 made it in after all of his trouble. Namely no drivers side wiper.

I keep planing on making my DIY group a success. Let me know if you care to partake. For invitation send me an email or ask for an invite. Hope to see what great deeds you accomplish with butternut.

Maybe next year we can get more than 4 Vangons to the cruise?

Thanks, Tony

-- 82 Scirocco "Rodolfo" 85 Vanagon "El Guapo" http://groups.google.com/group/wash-co-vws2<http://groups.google.com/group/wash-co-vws2?lnk=gcimh> (new)