Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2010, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 30 Aug 2010 11:15:04 -0700
From:         Angus Gordon <birdworks@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: BF Goodrich All Terrain tires... (was Re: Tire question:
              Sorry, but ...)
Comments: To: Greg Potts <greg@pottsfamily.ca>

Greg Potts <greg@pottsfamily.ca> wrote:

> > Is anyone else around here running these?

I've had these tires on my Syncro for quite a few years Greg ("around here" though not necessarily around there!). They are a very solid tire. Unfortunately they're no longer in production, though BFG recently added the 195/75R14 tire Neil mentioned.

The new size actually produces a diameter pretty close to stock, whereas your tires are about an inch larger in diameter.

Angus

Angus Gordon Bainbridge Island WA