Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2010, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 3 Sep 2010 14:55:07 -0700
From:         Roger Whittaker <rogerwhitt1@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      =?windows-1252?Q?Re=3A_NVC=3A_The_Vacation_Day_that_Wouldn=92t_Go_Right?=
Comments: To: Malcolm Stebbins <mwstebbins@yahoo.com>

Dear Chocolate Coated Camera That was a great story ... how very cool ... i am thinking's about issobella rossolini right now ... in david lynch movie ... blue velvet ... cue dennis hopper ...

on a personal note ... lots of people ask me if they should get a westie to take their family camping ... first question i ask in return is ... how do you guys get along ... they always look back with a what the hey expression ... well i elaborate ... when things go adrift from the plan ..what happens .. is she handing you tools or cursing the womb that brung ya ... the former is always better than the latter ... the latter indicates one should likely choose a points plan and hotel service level required by mate yours

-- roger w From Proverbs: Under three things the earth trembles, under four it cannot bear up: a servant who becomes king ... ---------------------------------------------------------- Explore printed work at: http://www.prliving.ca/ View the growing list of video work at: http://revver.com/find/video/?query=LastonLastof&search_on=owners