Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2010, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 3 Sep 2010 19:44:34 -0400
From:         Todd Olson <todd.olson@CHARTER.NET>
Subject:      Bus BOO! October 1-3 West Olive, MI (Buses By the Beach Event)

Hello Fellow Volks Folks,

Buses By the Beach is going back to the beach! We are very excited about our new location on the sandy shores of Lake Michigan at Camp Blodgett. Join us October 1-3, 2010 in West Olive, MI for our 8th Annual Halloween Themed Campout; Bus BOO! The weekends events include: Costume contests for adults and kids, site decoration contest, Chili Cook Off, spending time with good friends and enjoying nature and the beach. Hopefully the surf will be up for those bringing boards! There is a great paved bike path that runs along the property between Grand Haven, MI and Holland, MI incase you would like to take a ride or a walk. There are also many hiking and Mountain Bike trails in the area. On the property there is a High Ropes Course and a Rock Climbing wall! We are currently working on lining up professionals to make this activity available for kids and adults. We have around 60 acres of mostly wooded land to set up on. It is a beautiful piece of property and we hope you can join us.

Buses By the Beach is a IRS Designated 501C3 Non-Profit organization that hosts events to raise money for the Phoenix Society for Burn Survivors. http://www.phoenix-society.org/

If you are interested and would like to join us for a great time for a great cause you can get more information on our website and forum. Click on the following links to read more:

Forum with event information:

http://busesbythebeach.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=talk <http://busesbythebeach.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=talk&action=display&th read=429> &action=display&thread=429

Website:

www.busesbythebeach.com <http://www.busesbythebeach.com/>

Wishing you many miles of smiles!

Todd J. Olson

todd@busesbythebeach.com

www.busesbythebeach.com

"Yeah he looked me in the eye by the interstate sign and said may hope lead you to peace. Keep it low and slow don't forget to reap what you sow and keep your machine well greased."

"Well-Oiled Machine" by Hot Butter Rum String Band