Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2010, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 3 Sep 2010 23:34:32 -0700
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: anyone seen this one ...washer/wiper
Comments: To: Karl Wolz <wolzphoto@q.com>

that's what fixed it, a new short ground wire from pump neg terminal to one of the washer bottle mounting screws.

The original wired-in ground was good enough to operate a test light, but not a new pump.

the old blockage or leakage thing - partial blockage this time.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Karl Wolz" <wolzphoto@q.com> To: "'Scott Daniel - Turbovans'" <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>; <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, September 03, 2010 9:42 AM Subject: RE: anyone seen this one ...washer/wiper