Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2010, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 7 Sep 2010 22:15:47 -0500
From:         Peter Lapp <carrothospital@GOOGLEMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Need help in Chicago area..thermostat hosuing blown.
Comments: To: "Peter T. Owsianowski" <pnoceanwesty@gmail.com>

Well, I made it back to Nashville and everything is holding up nicely (although somehow I managed to break a side mirror on the way). John helped out a ton and we got a lot of stuff done in a little amount of time to get me back on the road. Him and his wife were awesome and I am eternally grateful.

Thanks again to everyone here who email and/or called when I needed help - I really do appreciate it. It's nice to know that we Vanagon guys stick together. If any one you ever need anything or are passing through Nashville, just let me know!