Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2010, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 13 Sep 2010 15:25:47 -0700
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: Transmission slippage - help!
Comments: To: Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@HOTMAIL.COM>

cool, and the AllData Do It Yourself subscription is how much a month ?

I think the pro shop version is pretty expensive, per month. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dennis Haynes" <d23haynes57@HOTMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Sunday, September 12, 2010 8:40 PM Subject: Re: Transmission slippage - help!