Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2010, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 14 Sep 2010 16:18:57 -0400
From:         Greg Potts <greg@POTTSFAMILY.CA>
Subject:      Re: Legal advisor? Re: Andrew Grebneff Memorial Fund

I will risk the wrath of the moderators on this, just to post my $.02.

In short: "+1"

But since I am writing this anyway... Whoever wrote that email should have instead taken the time to search the archives or simply google for info on Lary and the PIFF; if that isn't enough credibility then they should simply keep their wallet in their pocket.

Happy Trails,

Greg Potts Toronto, Ontario Canada 197x Westfakia "Bob the Tomato" 1987 Wolfsburg Weekender Hardtop (ND Graphics graphics wrap) 1988 Wolfsburg Weekender Hardtop (Colleen's ride) www.pottsfamily.ca

BUSES OF THE CORN - AUGUST 13-15th, 2010 www.busesofthecorn.ca

On 9/14/2010 3:15 PM, george jannini wrote: > Jeff Lincoln spake thusly, > >>> I'm not sure who it was that started asking these questions but if it was a > list member I'd say I'm a bit disappointed and even offended at the implied > accusation....<< > > Amen, brother > > > George& JoAnn > Atlanta, GA >