Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2010, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 9 Sep 2010 13:30:34 -0700
From:         Mark Hineline <hineline@OCOTILLOFIELD.NET>
Subject:      Re: Three unrelated things
Comments: To: mcneely4@COX.NET

Wool has tended to be "upmarket," but almost all upmarket upholstery is leather. So I don't know if this rules wool out. Certainly expensive English cars have wool carpets, but you're right that they don't have to stretch.

Anyway I'm going in another direction (don't know what yet) because of the itching (it drives some people crazy).

Mark