Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2010, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 15 Sep 2010 21:41:01 -0500
From:         Tom Hargrave <thargrav@HIWAAY.NET>
Subject:      Re: Junkyard speakers
Comments: To: Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>

Yep tube type. My oldest working radio was made in 1927.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

-----Original Message----- From: Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM> Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 8:45 PM To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Subject: Re: Junkyard speakers

that sounds like a lot of fun. tube type ? need a small TV from the 70's made in Taiwan ROC ? it's totally retro .. but real retro , art deco even. I *love* old style ...nothing better than art deco , almost, in my opinion.

the cones get trashed out easily to me, seems, on speakers.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Hargrave" <thargrav@hiwaay.net> To: "'Scott Daniel - Turbovans'" <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>; <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 5:28 PM Subject: RE: Junkyard speakers