Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2010, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 18 Sep 2010 12:55:58 -0700
From:         Oxroad <oxroad@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      FS gray/blue rear facing jump seat,
              repairable front fiberglass bumper $50 ea.

Hi Folks--

I've been out of the loop for a while, but here I am.

I have a blue/gray rear facing jump seat for sale without the mounting brackets in the Los Angeles area--just the seat.

It's in good shape. One tiny cigarette burn in a spot you will never see it behind the crease and out of site where the seat cushion meets the back cushion. Otherwise fabric is good==no rips or tears, no worn fabric, but it is used. I can send pictures via Pmail. I'm selling locally here in Los Angeles for pick up only.

I also have a front fiberglass bumper for sale that needs repair. It has a vertical split that did not completely sever the bumper-- it's not quite half way through. It looks like an "easy" fix if you're a surfer or work with fiberglass. The bumper also has other scruff marks but is repairable.

I'll send you pics via mail if you're interested so you can better see the condition of both.

I'm asking $50 for each.

Let me know if you're interested. Thanks.

Jeff 83.5 Westy LA,CA