Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2010, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 19 Sep 2010 09:48:43 -0700
From:         Annie <lsandrsn@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Repairing a coolant hose
Comments: To: Jim Felder <jim.felder@gmail.com>

Jim,

That's great to know. Ace Hardware said they had it but when I got there, they didn't have it in stock. The FLAPS had some, though, but I decided to buy a hose repair kit as it was a bit cheaper and after thoroughly looking over the hose in question, it was actually in pretty good shape except the spot where the puncture was. It looks like someone hit it with a flathead screwdriver. The puncture didn't quite go all the way through - just enough that the leak was small and only barely dripped.

Anyway, bought repair kit, fixed it up and working well now!

*Annie Anderson* Blogger, Designer, Thinker & Mom web: annieandersonblog.com email: lsandrsn@gmail.com twitter: silverlunace <http://twitter.com/silverlunace> facebook: anniesanderson <http://facebook.com/anniesanderson> *Blazin' a trail where there is no path.*