Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2010, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 19 Sep 2010 15:27:44 -0700
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: coolent bleed valve on 84GL 4 speed
Comments: To: "Michael A. Radtke" <wa7zpu@CISAZ.COM>

I use that method all the time.. just top of the air space in the pressure bottle after every cool-down for a few cycles.. it's plenty bled then. Usually a couple of days, and 5 or 6 warm-up-cool-down cycles will do it, not even that much sometimes.

Scott www.turbovans.com ----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael A. Radtke" <wa7zpu@CISAZ.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Sunday, September 19, 2010 2:29 PM Subject: Re: coolent bleed valve on 84GL 4 speed