Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2010, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 20 Sep 2010 08:25:52 -0700
From:         Jay lefstein <jleftbrane@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: help needed can not drive van...oil seals for Syncro
Comments: To: Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@turbovans.com>

Can you check end play while the engine is stll in the van?? I have thought there may be something wrong with breething system..the engine ( whole van ) sat for 3 years without a tranny hanging at a weird angle.. Sounded horible when first running again. Blows a lil white smoke when cold but starts and runs decent.. I will most likely put a subie 2.5 in this syncro, but i would like to get till spring with the wbx'r if posible ..

Thank you, Jay Lefstein. Sent from my mobile device.