Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2010, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 15 Sep 2010 12:38:45 -0700
From:         Peter DiFalco <peter.difalco@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Wall street journal gives Vanagon wheel recommendations

If you're not really into digging through online communities and taking in 15 points of view, then synthesizing them with your own experience and evaluation of the credibility of the online experts to determine a single answer you find acceptable, sometimes it's nice just to ask a simple question and get a simple answer. This is why people use Yahoo Answers - crowd-source the research, get a well-packaged answer.

Of course, the next question will require the person get a little bit more digitally deep.. Q2: "What tires should I get?" A: ....