Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2010, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 24 Sep 2010 01:58:03 -0700
From:         BenT Syncro <syncro@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: sell or trady my 1990 Vanagon GL

Posting a price always saves everybody a lot of time. Pictures are a definite must. Your posting makes it sound like a parts van. Here's how I read that ad: "Lots of miles. Blown tranny and clutch. Engine suspect. Dead AC. Collection of extra seats. Not running."

I am also confused about what you mean with this statement, "usually service spotting around some of the windows".???

Folks I have seen this van. Although it does have some dings and dents, it's quite presentable. IIRC, it also has alloy wheels which I did not see mentioned in the ad. It would be a shame to see this thing parted out but it is worth more in pieces unless the prospective buyer is able to do the work themselves.

Cheers,

BenT