Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2010, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 22 Sep 2010 13:27:18 -0700
From:         Stephen Grisanti <bike2vcu@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Need to fix Eurovan camper parts
Comments: To: Zolly <zolo@FOXINTERNET.NET>

The vwvortex.com has an active EV posse, and you might also get good responses on thesamba.com in their Vanagon/Eurovan forum.   Stephen

From: Zolly <zolo@FOXINTERNET.NET> Subject: Need to fix Eurovan camper parts To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM Date: Wednesday, September 22, 2010, 4:18 PM

I'm sorry to contact the List with this.  I was looking around online a lot but could not find anything that would help me.  I need to fix a Eurovan's camper interior stuff.  The water pump is not going, the fridge does not light off propane, etc.

I'm looking for a manual or something that would lead me on where to start and what is where.  Maybe there is a Eurovan group that can help, like we have this group here.  Now, the vanagon.com site is not active to lead me to some link.

Zoltan