Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2010, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 26 Sep 2010 13:57:27 -0700
From:         Steve Williams <sbw@SBW.ORG>
Subject:      '84 Westy Fridge, As-Is, Free

I removed the stock fridge from my '84 Westy over a year ago. Since then it has been stored under the porch here in Santa Monica, California. I can't guarantee it's completely dry under there, but it looks OK.

I never tried to use it, but the rest of the stuff in my camper was in good shape when I got it a couple of years ago.

If anybody from the local area wants this fridge, let me know. If you know more about Westy fridges than I do, you may find it works just fine. Or it might not work at all.

Sorry I can't be more definite about the condition. I just hate to take it to the recycler if it might be useful to somebody for parts.

If nobody local wants it, I may be able to carry it to anyone along the I-5 or US 101 corridor later this fall.