Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2010, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 26 Sep 2010 18:52:52 -0400
From:         "Jack R." <jack007@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: 90 Westy - Soft Brakes after driving with E-brake on for 30
              miles
Comments: To: Michael Sullivan <sandwichhead@GMAIL.COM>

Our friend limped home from London Ontario to N. of Detroit, soft pedal and all. Didn't seem to improve, so I suspect that there was some damage. They were original rear drums, as the van only has 60,000 original miles on it. The rears were probably due for replacement anyway.

Thanks for the cool suggestion however!

Jack R.