Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2010, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 27 Sep 2010 09:36:11 -0400
From:         The Bus Depot <vanagon@BUSDEPOT.COM>
Subject:      Re: Buses By The Depot and Bus Depot Warehouse Sale

A reminder that Buses By The Depot, and our annual Warehouse Sale, are this weekend. The weather forecast looks great - sunny and 70 degrees!

See http://busdepot.com/BBD2010.htm for more info.

It's free for a day trip, or $15 to camp overnight. (That's per night, Friday or Saturday. Most people only stay Saturday night, but about 20% stay both nights.) You should reserve in advance if you want to camp, as this will place you with us rather than elsewherre in the campground. (We have an entire loop to ourselves.) I can take reservations as late as Friday evening, but I don't advise waiting that long. It's first come first serve, and last year we sold out. If you decide upon arrival to camp, you can find me or Dan Sheridan and we'll sell you space if there is any left. If not, you can buy a site from the park ranger that is outside of our loop (but still a short walk), but it will cost you $35 instead of $15.

If you have already reserved, I will be emailing confirmations and site assignments on Thursday night.

Saturday at 2:30 there will be a caravan to the Bus Depot for our annual Warehouse Sale, followed by a potluck dinner back at the campground. Scroll to the bottom of http://busdepot.com/BBD2010.htm for in-store coupons of up to 20% off our entire in-stock inventory, and up to 90% off clearance/distressed merchandise. This is literally the largest storewide discount we've ever run in company history, and it will be for attendees only. Basically I need to make space. I took full advantage of the strong dollar this spring, and 4 container loads later we'e bulging at the seams. I need to clear some room for the next two containers coming in November. (Hint: If you plan to take advantage of this, order in advance as noted on the coupon, and then add to it if desired upon arrival.)

Please feel free to pm me if any questions. I look forward to seeing you there!

- Ron Salmon The Bus Depot, Inc. www.busdepot.com (215) 234-VWVW

_____________________________________________ Toll-Free for Orders by PART # : 1-866-BUS-DEPOT