Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2010, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 27 Sep 2010 20:32:32 -0700
From:         Annie <lsandrsn@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Help needed in Las Vegas Area
Comments: To: Jason <uberhare@gmail.com>

I've got some family in Vegas. I don't know if they have room at their place as they're in a condo but I'll ask and let you know what I find out.

*Annie Anderson* Blogger, Designer, Thinker & Mom web: annieandersonblog.com email: lsandrsn@gmail.com twitter: silverlunace <http://twitter.com/silverlunace> facebook: anniesanderson <http://facebook.com/anniesanderson> *Blazin' a trail where there is no path.*