Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2010, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 23 Sep 2010 09:29:27 -0700
From:         Andrew Martin <ramblinvan@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Van-Cafe = Awesome!
Comments: To: Loren Busch <starwagen@GMAIL.COM>

The Frisbee is this month's special gift for order over $100. I got mine!

From the Van Café website:

"But...we also get a kick out of giving things away - even if it has nothing to do with Vanagons. This month you get a FRISBEE ® with purchases over $100. And that is not just any old FRISBEE ® ....Our friend, customer, collaborator Craig Bailes who encouraged, harassed, enlightened us in the ways of the Nokian tire (besides being the best tire functionally for Vanagons it is also made using green practices). In turn we are supporting and drawing attention to a project, the Brothers BE, with which he is involved. The Brothers BE is a spiritual entrepreneurship spreading peace, love, joy and laughter for the eco-conscious consumer. They are committed to having ALL of their products made from recycled or organic materials. Even the server their website is on is green! Their first product, "The Ultimate BE" is a genuine Wham-O Ultimate 175gm FRISBEE ® made from recycled polyethylene plastic. Visit their website for a glimpse of a stylish, positive vibe sharing "BE" T-shirt made from a 60% hemp, 40% organic cotton super comfy soft blend. Other earth friendly products are in the works as well, so BE on the watchat http://thebrothersbe.com/"

I often place orders via the web site in the evening and last week I received a personal reply to a question from Peter at 10PM! This week I placed a web order on Monday afternoon, I got a shipping notice about 45 minutes later and ALL my stuff arrived yesterday afternoon (UPS Ground); less than 48 hours later.

They simply love what they do and it shows.

Andrew