Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2010, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 6 Oct 2010 12:06:53 -0400
From:         Bill M <billmonk@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Save the Bus in D.C. - Freedom of expression - Save the Peace
              Mobile
Comments: To: Steven Johnson <sjohnso2000@GMAIL.COM>

To bring it directly to some vanagon content I have an 88 Westy that was wrecked and I purchased for parts. It's in my driveway still closed up and I was given a couple hate letters from the town. It turns out they were assuming my wifes mustang that was under a car cover was also not registered. By making the plate visible on that car I have till the end of October to deal with it. I am just gonna pick off all the parts I want. See if Potts still wants the poptop and what ever is left give it away to someone who needs something to cut panels out off. If it wasn't for the town I would be dragging feet forever on it.

Sent from my iPhone