Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2010, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 2 Oct 2010 03:56:08 -0700
From:         Stephen Grisanti <bike2vcu@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Do I Live In Vanagon and Bus Land?
Comments: To: Loren Busch <starwagen@GMAIL.COM>

I was there on vacation recently and saw a bunch, but not in those concentrations.  Back home on the other coast, I see buses and Vanagons in about equal (low) numbers and know the whereabouts of about a dozen total, but that is only because I know where they live.  I only see two under power regularly and one of them commutes to the nearby independent VW shop.  The sad part is that the ones I know are vanishing and not being replaced; the work truck that turned up with burn wounds in my favorite junkyard, the tree-damaged Westy that was suddenly no longer in a back yard, etc.  Where's the new blood?

Stephen