Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2010, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 10 Oct 2010 09:31:52 -0700
From:         Annie <lsandrsn@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Cheap front door speakers sound Great!
Comments: To: Edward Maglott <emaglott3@gmail.com>

Sounds just like what I've been looking for too. I've noticed my passenger door speaker is getting fuzzy and weak. I'm not really ready to put in a stereo system worthy of an audiophile at this point but I do at least want it to sound good until I do.

And speaking of speakers - what do you have as far as rear speakers? At one time (prior to my ownership) it had a couple of speakers attached to the back pillars between the rear windows and the hatch - one per side. But there's only one there now on the passenger side. I'd like to replace those. Actually, what I'd like to do is something similar to what I've seen in the Westy models - a shelf/cabinet thing back there across the roof. And I'd put speakers and maybe a little storage area in there.

*Annie Anderson* Blogger, Designer, Thinker & Mom web: annieandersonblog.com email: lsandrsn@gmail.com twitter: silverlunace <http://twitter.com/silverlunace> facebook: anniesanderson <http://facebook.com/anniesanderson> *Blazin' a trail where there is no path.*