Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2010, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 16 Oct 2010 18:06:59 -0700
From:         Alistair Bell <albell@SHAW.CA>
Subject:      Re: Stainless Pipes Determination and Deionized Water Query
Comments: To: craig cowan <phishman068@GMAIL.COM>

nope.

I have drank it :)

18Mohm/cm deionised water, pretty well HPLC grade.

in a closed system with coolant, such as a car, no prob using DI water. One might see an erosion problem in some lines if it was a constant pass through of non returned DI water.

think about it, think of the solubility in water of the materials you worry about being dissolved.

I could go on, but supper beckons :)

alistair