Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2010, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 24 Oct 2010 18:28:34 -0400
From:         B Feddish <uprightbassghost@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Heater box back in...

Thanks for everyones help. The heater assembly is back in the van, all wired up, connected and hosed attached. All 3 speeds work fine. That was a good stopping point for the day as my daugher wanted to go to the church fair for an hour and it's getting dark out. I'm about 5 1/5 hours into the job and the re-asembly will start tommorow after work. The way I see it there are probably not going to be allot more 70 degree days soon and I need that heater working, it will proably be snowing is a month or two. Yes, I'm video taping it for those interested. No, it's not as funny as most vidoes since all the guts hanging out of the dash onto the floor produce their own kinda dark humor. I'm going to review my video in reverse, review Ben's page again, all taking notes for re-assembly. Thanks, Bryan