Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2010, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 24 Oct 2010 11:56:31 -0400
From:         Greg Potts <greg@POTTSFAMILY.CA>
Subject:      West Coast Mule Needed...Wolfsburg Interior parts need to get
              from Nanaimo to Burnaby BC

Hi Volks,

A few months ago I purchased a 1988 Wolfsburg from a couple towing it through Ontario. They were using it as a cargo hauler and had left the back seat, rear cushion and middle seats in their garage on vancouver island. They have (finally) returned home from an extended vacation and are interested in getting the seats out of their garage and headed east to join the rest of the Vanagon.

The seller is willing to meet a courier in Nanaimo. My employer has a branch office in Burnaby where I can have the seats shipped on a pallet to the Toronto office where I work. I am looking for someone who would be able to connect the dots. I would be willing to pay for your time as required.

If anyone out that way can lend a hand or possibly suggest an alternative method I would appreciate it. P-mail me and I will provide the pickup contact and drop-zone info.

Thanks,

Greg Potts www.pottsfamily.ca www.busesofthecorn.ca 1988 Wolfsburg hardtop vanagon 1987 Wolfsburg hardtop vanagon 1973 Westfakia "Bob the Tomato"