Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2010, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 5 Nov 2010 17:22:14 -0500
From:         Peter Lapp <carrothospital@GOOGLEMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: no vanagon content - nice aeroplane spotted

I envy you guys. I'd love to see one those old bombers take off. Or, better yet, to ride in one. My grandfather was a gunner in a B-24, and I've always wanted to take a ride in one. I know there's one that goes around the states and you can get a ride, but it's $400 a pop. Maybe one of these days I'll be able to fork out the money on it. That's if I don't have to fork out that $400 on the van first....