Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2010, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 2 Nov 2010 10:07:42 -0400
From:         Ken Wilford <kenwilfy@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: NLA VW Parts
Comments: To: Max Wellhouse <dimwittedmoose@CFU.NET>

Max, ask and ye shall receive. I can get the new 4 speed shift knobs in black (sorry brown interior folks). They are special order from Germany and will have to wait until my next order at this point since I just did an order this morning. I could do them for $19 each. If anyone has something they can't find and they are actually interested in buying it (not just trying to see if it can be sourced), then pmail me and I can check for you. I am doing about one or two orders from Germany a month. Usually if you order something, even though it is a special order item, it will take two weeks to come in. So if it isn't an emergency, it isn't really that big of a deal for me to get these things for you. Some of them will be expensive, so if you are trying to save a dollar or two, getting special order parts from Germany probably isn't for you. But if you want OE VW stuff that is new instead of used, many things can be still purchased, and many more are being reproduced using the original molds, etc. with the VW logo on it. Just drop me a line or give me a call.

Ken Wilford John 3:16 www.vanagain.com 856-327-4936

On 11/1/2010 5:09 PM, Max Wellhouse wrote: > How bout the 4 speed gear shift knob? the 5 speed is still available > but not the 4 speed. Go figure. I don't need one, but in order to > prevent ebay from making a killing on future knobs..........At 01:36 > PM 11/1/2010, Jeff Schwaia wrote: >> All, >> >> >> >> I have a meeting in Germany with VW about remanufacturing Vanagon >> parts that >> have gone NLA. >> >> >> >> I'm currently in the process of putting together a list of parts and >> would >> appreciate any suggestions. Just want to make sure I don't miss >> anything. >> >> >> >> My idea is to put together different levels of parts. Tier 1 parts >> would be >> the most urgent. Tier 2, would be the next most urgent. Tier 3 >> would cover >> the "like to haves". >> >> >> >> Please send any suggestions direct to me and I will collate a list. >> Feel >> free to post them on the list as well (if the mods don't mind) for >> discussion. >> >> >> >> Cheers, >> >> >> >> Jeff >> >> Autostadt West LLC >

-- Thanks, Ken Wilford John 3:16 www.vanagain.com Phone: 856-327-4936 Fax: 856-327-2242