Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2010, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 8 Nov 2010 10:44:23 -0800
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: Snarky and in-groupish
Comments: To: Karl Wolz <wolzphoto@q.com>

lol. right on. but how do they stop them, if they're not there.

nobody posts drunk do they ? everybody knows to think carefully before clicking on 'send' ..right !!

learned that one the hard way, one could say.

I think something's been weird lately ..either the change of seasons, or elections, or sunspots or general concern about the craziness of the species.

now if they would all just enjoy Vanagons things would be a lot better.

speaking of ... vans for sale that I have - 84 L model, near pristene two tone blue and cream white, Nice simple basic van, no AC, no PS, 4 speed.

82 sunroff diesel vanagon ....freshly rebuilt engine, 124K totla miles, so ding-free it belongs in a museum.

83 rare sunroof 5 speed diesel vanagon, no rust, runs, rebuilt 1.6 TD planned, or engine can go with van as a project.

87 Wolfsburg, ...the first Carat madel. Silver. Factory lower springs, alloys, 3 dented areas ...extra sporty van, no rust. Jump seat, fold out table, rear Z bed ...a super likeable model for a non-camper.

85 Westy GL/Faux Weekender....it's on theSamba. Dailey driver. Fresh valve job and head gaskets on 1.9 wbxr engine , 20 to 21 mpg on highway, Goes well . 4 speed and power steering, leather volvo driver's seat. Just in time for southwest winter desert trips.

and about 4 more, including a 83 Eurovan poptop MV with semi-rare 5 speed manual trans.

all located in southern Oregon, in the very dry and rust-free Rogue Valley.

hey, bring your van here to work on it with my support.

stay cozy everyone ! Scott www.turbovans.com ----- Original Message ----- From: "Karl Wolz" <wolzphoto@q.com> To: "'Scott Daniel - Turbovans'" <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>; <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Sunday, November 07, 2010 10:00 PM Subject: RE: Snarky and in-groupish