Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2010, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 9 Nov 2010 19:58:06 -0800
From:         BenT Syncro <syncro@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: calling to the back yard parts keepers for retro fit shoulder
              belt
Comments: cc: David Beierl <dbeierl@attglobal.net>

Generally speaking, sig lines with short messages are acceptable even of it might be slightly political in nature. If the specific line is disputed, then we will take the matter into consideration.

Self-policing doesn't mean you jump all over the next guy who you feel has committed an infraction. My definition of self-policing can be easily defined as 'self-control'. It's easy to blurt out call a person out especially when you are not face-to-face with them. That doesn't mean you should. In order the avoid additional retorts and unwanted traffic on the List, the prudent thing to do is to exercise some self-policing and refer the matter to the moderators.

Believe it or not, David and I ARE reading every single one of your postings. We try not to jump jump on every single infraction because doing so just creates more undesirable discussions.

Please take an aspirin and call David in the morning. I'll be busy enjoying Daylight Savings Time on the West Coast.

BenT Mod