Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2010, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 8 Nov 2010 16:54:39 -0500
From:         craig cowan <phishman068@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Bill of Sale Issues on my first Syncro
Comments: To: syncro <Syncro@yahoogroups.com>

Thanks to a list memeber in the Portland area who was able to help me out by acting as my local muscle, I have a bill of sale from the seller in my hand as of today! It includes his name, the VIN, and is notorized. Of course, it's hand written on notebook paper, rather than the actual DMV form that I sent him now FIVE TIMES, and i'm not positive it will suffice for PA, but i will call and ask soon. It lacks his address which could be an issue. He also is yet to get me the bill of sale from the junkyard that sold it to him. Apparently he doesn't actually have it, but since it was part of our deal, i told him he has a certain time period to provide it before I have to get it from him in other ways.

But at least I now have "SOMETHING" which proves ownership.

Furthermore, as of yesterday I have the engine running (and running well) but will have to pull the transmission to fix the seized clutch shaft.

Thanks again to those who have helped so far. It's an ongoing process, but progress is being made.

-Craig