Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2010, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 15 Nov 2010 07:17:58 -0800
From:         Stephen Grisanti <bike2vcu@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: turn signal indicator weirdness
Comments: To: mark drillock <mdrillock@cox.net>

'87 Westy.  I almost posted the year in the original post but figured it probably made no difference.  I should know by now that it matters to someone, somewhere, always.  No criticism intended.  Also, van is in Richmond VA, Scott.   I wondered about the flasher relay and about the turn signal relay and how they might be contributing to this; if one or the other has a separate circuit that activates the bulb/LED when the exterior lights work or if that would be too complicated.  Too complicated for VW? What could I have been thinking?   Stephen