Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2010, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 18 Nov 2010 17:07:05 -0800
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: 11x3.5 fuel hose
Comments: To: Harry Hoffman <hhoffman@IP-SOLUTIONS.NET>

I sure hope no FLAPS is suggesting you use coolant hose for fuel line !!

gasoline eats rubber. fuel hose is neoprene usually. Eventually rubber will get into the fuel pump etc. if coolant hose is used.

ask for 7/16th's fuel hose and see if that's about right. 7/16ths if very close to 11mm... You can use the two wrench sizes interchangeably.

Scott www.turbovans.com ----- Original Message ----- From: "Harry Hoffman" <hhoffman@IP-SOLUTIONS.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2010 4:16 PM Subject: 11x3.5 fuel hose