Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2010, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 23 Nov 2010 19:17:46 -0800
From:         Daryl Christensen <daryl@AATRANSAXLE.COM>
Subject:      Re: Temp sensors
Comments: To: Edward Duntz <eduntz@HOTMAIL.COM>

I have seen the Temp 2 sensor do some pretty strange stuff thru the years.. Most always somewhat of an intermittent problem that is hard to track down, so we usually just changed them out to be sure..Cheap part if I remember right. Might be worth the little effort to change it.

Daryl of AA Transaxle 425-788-4070 "On the cutting edge of Old technology" 86 Syncro Westy with a Zetec in the trunk