Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2010, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 26 Nov 2010 11:09:23 -0500
From:         Ken Wilford <kenwilfy@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: retireing soon need westy overhaul guru
Comments: To: spencervw@AOL.COM

Spencer, how close are you in New Jersey? We do this type of work all of the time for customers. Rebuilt a Syncro Westy from a box of parts this spring (all of the drivetrain components were sitting inside the van in boxes) and it left here and went to the West Coast with no issues. Most of my customers come from far away so I try to ensure that their van is good to go for them for the long haul. Let me know if we can help you. -- Thanks, Ken Wilford John 3:16 www.vanagain.com Phone: 856-327-4936 Fax: 856-327-2242

On 11/26/2010 9:59 AM, Spencer Allen wrote: > Hi all, I'll be retireing soon and plan to do a one lap of America in my 85 Westy. It's in very good shape but I think the hoses and waterpump are original, that is to say I haven't replaced them in the last 10 years I've owned it since it only gets about 1-2 K miles put on each year. I would also like to upgrade brakes, replace shocks and so on. What I'm looking for is someone in the Mid West or or out East that that is a Vanagon "expert" I could turn this job over to with no worries. Your recomendations would be a big help to me. Please p mail with any thoughts. Thank you all. > Spencer >