Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2010, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 26 Nov 2010 12:17:57 -0800
From:         Matt Thyer <matt_thyer@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Reality Check on New & Better VW Campers
Comments: To: Loren Busch <starwagen@GMAIL.COM>

Can I get a Hallelujah from the chorus. You've pegged me brother Loren. Those campers are nice, but the price tag is awfully high. And that's just the capital investment. They tend to cost way more to maintain and their operating expense is extreme. Another thing to consider, how many of you would start hacking on something you paid that much money for to make it more your own? Not I, no way. Sticking with utility and function over flash any day.

MT