Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2010, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 23 Nov 2010 14:38:52 EST
From:         David Cohen <Mtbdavid2@AOL.COM>
Subject:      anyone interested in a set of wolfsburg jumper seats with all
              mounts & seatbelts

Hi, Is anyone interested in a set of Vanagon gray wolfsburgh jumper seats with all mounting brackets, bolts and seatbelts? They are in very good condition. Could just use a cleaning from sitting around. I installed them in my 1990 Vanagon and then immediately removed them to make room for my mountain bikes.

I can provide pictures if you are interested and I still need to come up with a fair price. They are for pickup ONLY, no shipping. I am located in Fremont, CA.

Bye the way, I will be selling the 1990 Vanagon GL as well. The motor runs strong but lost its 3rd gear syncro and clutch so needs a new tranny and clutch kit. Has fully power windows, doorlocks, alarm, rear bench seat and rear pad. Diamond heavy duty rubber floor covering and front carpet floor mats. The van is white and has a little surface rust around windshield. and a few areas that need a little body work. The van has the fiberglass bumpers and side moldings. I am not sure on a price on the van either but can provide pictures to anyone interested and will sell locally only. Will need to be towed. It is a great candidate for a rebuild or subaru motor upgrade. Has the full working AC as well which just needs to be recharged. Also has cruise control but has an air leak on the system somewhere.

I also have a very good condition front bra for a metal bumper Vanagon. Can provide pics if interested and open to offers. Local pickup only.

David 510-552-0529