Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2010, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 30 Nov 2010 09:23:05 -0800
From:         Daryl Christensen <daryl@AATRANSAXLE.COM>
Subject:      Re: broke down in Seattle

Seems that Zoltan got there this morning and found a hose loose and is bleeding the system and getting Doug back on the road in plenty of time for his appointments. Gotta love our little world and its little helpers..

Daryl of AA Transaxle 425-788-4070 "On the cutting edge of Old technology" 86 Syncro Westy with a Zetec in the trunk